- Me: Oh, KEXP is playing Queen because it's Bike to Work day.
- Paul: I'm not biking to work.
- Me: No, biking all the way to West Seattle would be pretty hardcore. And with the broken elbow you're not even up to softcore right now.
You know, "hardcore" can mean a lot of things but "softcore" pretty much only refers to porn, doesn't it?
- Paul: Cheesecake is another one — it can mean a lot of different things, but "beefcake" only means one thing.
- Me: I want to start a restaurant chain called The Beefcake Factory.
And I want to create a type of music called “softcore”.
I’m imaging topless, ripped male waiters serving steaks and rich desserts.
Comments are closed.